Click on the image to open in another tab and enlarge.
In case error 12029 is reported, please modify the entry of Windows hosts file using Notepad, just by adding # in front of 127.0.0.1 so it looks like this:
# 127.0.0.1 tools.avanquest.com
# 127.0.0.1 api.avanquest.com
# 127.0.0.1 aims.avanquest.com
# 127.0.0.1 www.avanquest.com
It may not be easy to edit this file due to lack of administrative privileges of the user account. Here is suggestion how to do this:
- Press the Windows key.
- Type Notepad in the search field.
- In the search results, right-click Notepad and select Run as Administrator.
- From Notepad, open the following file: c:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts
- Make the necessary changes to the file.
- Click File > Save to save your changes.
Now restart the computer, and at least this time run InPixio software as Administrator. Click using the right-hand-side mouse button on top of InPixio software shortcut icon on the desktop and select option Run as Administrator. Install any updates found and carry on using the software.
There is a possibility to receive forbidden of use error message again. In this please reinstall the software.