Set up your video website to achieve maximum recording quality and to avoid recording problems.
Choose the best playback quality that doesn't cause performance issues.
If you already have a YouTube video address (URL) at hand, copy & paste the video link into Audials One to have it downloaded.
- Choose a video on the YouTube website.
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video from the address bar of your browser.
- Open Audials One or Moviebox.
- In the navigation, click Save video.
- Optional: Set the output format to Universal (MP3/MP4).
- Click to paste the link in the Paste a video URL text box.
- ClickAudials One starts downloading the video.